Go to top
- clinical virology
- Epidemiology and management of gout, mechanisms of monosodium urate crystal [MSU]-induced immunity profiles, risk factors and management of familial-tumoral calcinosis, mechanisms of abnormal calcium-related disorder.
- Roles of nutrition in development of diabetic nephropathy or CKD
- Roles of N-3 polyunsaturates and environment toxic (dioxin, PCB) in children health and development
- RCT to explore roles of nutrition intervention in patients with nephropathy (DM, CKD or dialysis)
- Viral molecular epidemiology